Thursday, February 24, 2011

Weeks 3&4 Progress

3.  Pay off two credit cards - continuing to make payments and attempting to shrink balances
4.  Lose weight - I joined Weight Watchers on February 13 and, as of my weigh-in today, I have lost 8 lbs!
11. Tithe regularly - I tithed last Sunday!  
12. Drink 8 glasses of water a day - yeah . . . so far the best I've done is 4 and the worst is about 2.  Still working on it though!
15. Read at least 1 new book a month - well, February is almost over and I have read The Voyages of the Dawn Treader, The Silver Chair (all from The Chronicles of Narnia), as well as The Five Love Languages.  Yep, I LOVE to read!!!
16. Organize my life - today I organized my purses.  I decided to get rid of a bunch I don't need or use and only kept the ones I really liked.  Life organized - no.  Purses organized - yes!  One small step for man . . . 
17. Do a light clean once a week - so far I've accomplished this one every other week.  I had great plans to clean last week, but the day I had planned on doing it I was sick and busy every other day!  But, for now, I'll take every other week.  At least (for the most part) our apartment is clean.
20. Have friends over for dinner once a month - well . . . no one's coming over, but we are getting together with friends for dinner, so that sorta counts, right?
26. Do 100 sit ups/crunches a day - Success!  I started on February 12 and the only days I've missed were Valentine's Day (forgot until after I was already in bed and didn't want to get out) and the day I was sick. 
28. Resolve gallbladder issues - as I said in my previous post, my surgery is scheduled for March 8!  And none too soon as I had another attack last night!  Not awful, but still kept me up for almost 2 hours in the middle of the night.  So . . . in 12 more days I will be sans gallbladder!  Woo Hoo!

Four weeks in and making progress . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment