Tuesday, September 28, 2010

So I thought I'd try blogging . . .

I've been thinking about starting a blog for a while now and decided I should just try it.  So, here I am, just trying it!  I figured it would be a good way for family and friends to keep up with our adventures (especially while we are here in Connecticut), and could probably provide more detail here than, say, Facebook.  I should probably clarify before any of you good people are mislead - the "Three" in the blog title refers to Andrew, Me, and our dog, Tanner.  He is, after all, part of our precious family.  Just wanted to be clear on that point before we received any awkward questions! =)  And, by the way, it's really hard to come up with a cute and catchy blog title!  I've seen all of my friends blogs with their creative titles and Jackson doesn't really lend itself to anything cute and catchy that I could think of.  (However, if we had 2 children and a dog then I could definitely use The Jackson 5!  But, alas, no children yet.)  Hence, We Three Jacksons.  Not very exciting, I know.  But hopefully the content will prove better than the name!  Although . . . Andrew and I aren't all that exciting, so I make no promises.  ;o)  I figure I should probably backtrack some in my postings to include the highlights of our journey together, which means that it might be a while before I get to anything current.  On second thought, maybe I'll just paraphrase most of it.  Yes, I think that will work best.  Well . . . more to come later.  I hope you will enjoy this small window into our lives.  Much love to all!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you're blogging! Sounds like things are going well!
    Jessica & Roy

    ReplyDelete